Conditions of use of the Tokai Optical website
This website is operated by Tokai Optical (hereunder “the company”).
Please thoroughly read the conditions of use below and agree to them before using this website.
The company may change the conditions of use as needed without notice.
Please note that in such situations, the new conditions of use shall be applicable.
Rights such as copyrights and trademark rights concerning products, services, technology, photos, etc. on the company’s website belong to the company or right holders such as original authors.
Customers may not use the information here for any purpose other than personal use without permission from the company.
The content in this website and those on websites of third parties with links to this website (hereunder “link site”) are managed under the responsibility of each respective website and should be used upon confirming the conditions of use posted on each link site.
The company assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any damages that may be caused by the use of link sites or their content.
Precautions for link settings
Please contact us via the inquiry form when posting a link to this website.
Please note, however, that the company may cancel permission for the link if the company deems the website is in violation of the law, offends public order and morals, or is problematic in any other way.
The URL may change without notice.
The company also assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any damages that may be caused by this change.
The company offers no assurances in any way and assumes no responsibility concerning the information on this website whatsoever.
In addition, please note that the information on this website may be changed or deleted without notice.
The company assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any damages that may be caused by this.
The following acts are prohibited when using this website.
1. Any action that violates the property, rights, privacy, etc. of a third party or the company.
2. Any action that is or may be detrimental or damaging to a third party or the company.
3. Any action that is libelous, slanderous, or defamatory to a third party or the company.
4. Any act that is taken for the purpose of business operations.
5. Any action that is or may be the use or provision of a malicious program such as a computer virus.
6. Any act that is in violation of law.
7. Any act that the company deems inappropriate.