Eye care (knowledge about the eyes and eyeglasses)
One point advice
lenses for presbyopia
- How to select lenses for presbyopia.
- Questions on progressive lenses
- Discomfort with your first pair of progressive lenses
- Reports based on actual experiences – Progressive lenses that incorporate neuroscience –
- Reports based on actual experiences – Completely new lenses for both short and far distances –
- Feedback from those who purchased neuroscience lenses
- Progressive lenses for short and intermediate distances developed with a new concept
Advice for selection of lenses
- Do you feel discomfort after getting new eyeglasses?
- Do you feel discomfort after getting new eyeglasses? Part 2
- Example of defects in your lenses: You found thin lines (cracks) in your spectacle lenses!?
- Making lenses thinner
- The effects of ultraviolet rays on the eyes and measures to prevent them